Our Driver MUST meet and adhere to the following standards
1. We conduct a local and national criminal background check for all driver applications that includes all of the following:
a. A multistate and multijurisdictional criminal records locator or other similar commercial nationwide database with validation.
b. A national sex offender registry database
c. Obtain and review a driving history research report for all drivers
2. Driver applicants with the following criteria can NOT by State of Wisconsin Statue be Jauntze Drivers:
a. Individuals who have had more than 3 moving violations in the past 3 years, or one conviction in the past 3 years for an offense for more serious offenses. (An exact list can be found under Driver Requirements)
b. Individual who, in the last 7 years, committed an offense that resulted in a suspension, revocation, convicted of a sex offense, or of any crime involving fraud, theft, damage to property, violence, acts of terror, or the use of a motor vehicle in the commission of a felony. (Full List can be found under our Driver Requirements)
c. Individuals who were convicted of any moving violation or of any felony or misdemeanor anywhere after becoming a driver for Jauntze must immediately notify Jauntze of the violation or conviction at which time Jauntze will review said violations/convictions against Wisconsin State Statue to ensure their continued eligibility or ineligibility to continue to drive. Unreported cases found durning routine and random checks will lead in immediate termination to access the Jauntze platform as a driver
3. Jauntze Drivers must adhere to a strict policy of nondiscrimination on the basis of trip origin or destination, race, color, national origin, religious belief or affiliation, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, or gender identity with respect to passengers and prospective passengers.
a. Our drivers shall permit service animals to accompany passengers in connection with transportation network services.
b. Jauntze will provide each prospective passenger an opportunity to indicate whether the passenger requires a wheelchair-accessible vehicle. If there is no current vehicles available, we shall refer the prospective passenger to an alternate provider of wheelchair-accessible transportation, if available.
4. Drivers must maintain additional rideshare type insurance in addition to personal vehicle insurance for the following minimum requirements:
a. Maintain Primary automobile liability insurance in the amount of at least $50,000 for death and bodily injury per person, $100,000 for death and bodily injury per incident, and $25,000 for property damage while actively online with-out a passenger in their vehicle.
b. Maintain primary automobile liability insurance in the amount of at least $1,000,000 for death, bodily injury, and property damage while actively transporting passenger(s) utilizing the Jauntze Platform.
5. Maximum vehicle age is no more than 10 years old and current vehicle pictures are submitted during application process. Vehicles older than 10 years, must be personally inspected by Jauntze personal prior to being allowed to operate using the Jauntze Platform
6. Per Wisconsin State Statute, minimum driver age must be at least 19 years old or older.
7. Zero-tolerance smoking, drugs and alcohol policy
9. Riders who are deemed unruly, extremely intoxicated or pose an uncertain personal threat to a driver will be identified and if needed removed from use of our platform.
Jauntze takes safety of its passengers and drivers very seriously. We monitor all rides so if something were to go awry, a customer service representative contacts the driver to make sure everything is as it should be.After each ride, both the rider and driver have the capabiality to rate each other. We also give riders the capability to select favorite drivers for future rides and block drivers who they feel don't meet their expectations of customer service. This capability provides our drivers additional incentive to always provide the best service possible. Drivers who riders select as a favorite driver will always receive priority to pick up riders who have selected them as a favorite driver and be skipped over if they were blocked by a rider.