Providing the best service and riders will be able to request you by name even if another driver is closer to them, you get direct access.
A. Jauntze conducts a full local and national criminal background check which includes all the following:
1. Multistate and multijurisdictional criminal records locator or other similar commercial nationwide database with validation.
2. A national sex offender registry database
3. Obtain and review a driving history research report for all drivers
B. Driver applicants with the following criteria can NOT by State of Wisconsin Statue be Jauntze Drivers:
1. Individuals who have had more than 3 moving violations in the past 3 years, or one conviction in the past 3 years for an offense for more serious offenses. (An exact list can be found under Driver Requirements)
2. Individual who, in the last 7 years, committed an offense that resulted in a suspension, revocation, convicted of a sex offense, or of any crime involving fraud, theft, damage to property, violence, acts of terror, or the use of a motor vehicle in the commission of a felony. (Full List can be found under our Driver Requirements)
3. Individuals who were convicted of any moving violation or of any felony or misdemeanor anywhere after becoming a driver for Jauntze must immediately notify Jauntze of the violation or conviction at which time Jauntze will review said violations/convictions against Wisconsin State Statue to ensure their continued eligibility or ineligibility to continue to drive. Unreported cases found durning routine and random checks will lead in immediate termination to access the Jauntze platform as a driver.
C. Jauntze Drivers must adhere to a strict policy of nondiscrimination on the basis of trip origin or destination, race, color, national origin, religious belief or affiliation, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, or gender identity with respect to passengers and prospective passengers.
D. Drivers shall permit service animals to accompany passengers in connection with transportation network services.
E. Jauntze will provide each prospective passenger an opportunity to indicate whether the passenger requires a wheelchair-accessible vehicle. If there is no current vehicles available, we shall refer the prospective passenger to an alternate provider of wheelchair-accessible transportation, if available.
F. Commercial Auto Insurance (RIDESHARE INSURANE): Drivers must obtain and maintain additional rideshare type insurance in addition to personal vehicle insurance for the following minimum requirements: You can NOT legally become a Jauntze driver until you have submitted the following proof of insurance per your declarations page.
1. Maintain Primary automobile liability insurance in the amount of at least $50,000 for death and bodily injury per person, $100,000 for death and bodily injury per incident, and $25,000 for property damage while actively online with-out a passenger in their vehicle.
2. Maintain primary automobile liability insurance in the amount of at least $1,000,000 for death, bodily injury, and property damage while actively transporting passenger(s) utilizing the Jauntze Platform.
G. Valid Driver’s License / Good Driving Record
H. Interview with Jauntze Staff, can be accomplished by phone or other means such as Skype
I. NO sex offender record
J. 10 year old or newer vehicle. Any vehicle older than 10 years must be physically inspected by Jauntze Staff.
K. Zero-tolerance drugs and alcohol policy.
FOR DRIVERS Drivers shall permit service animals to accompany passengers in connection with transportation network services.